Tuesday, August 09, 2005

ABC's of Spiritual Literacy Altered Book - In Progress


This is the reverence page in my ABC's of Spirituality book fashioned after the book by the same title by Fredrick and MaryAnn Broussault. An inspirational book and my first try at ABs. Someday I hope to finish this 26 double page spread book.

Each letter of the alphabet has a spiritual message that I have reproduced in some manner on each AB page.
Following are some of the other pages I have done. The photograph of the sky and trees is my own photo that I am very proud of. My first try at tape transfers - the asian letters on the paint chip. The definition of "reverence" came from an old dictionary. "Tranformation" Page - An transparency with "Old Trees" poem by May Sarton. The "You" page includes a sympathy card from the passing of my parents with a poignant quote - that's me in the frame.


No comments: