Tuesday, August 09, 2005

One of my favorite AB journal entries done when I was in San Antonio, TX at the reading conference in May. Loved the historical homes - they were gorgeous. The drawing comes from a historical homes walking tour brochure. The parking ticket stub was a found object I picked up as I walked the 15 minute trek to the conference center. THe pine branch comes from a tree along the infamous riverwalk where I spent some time writing. THis branch was new growth and I flattened it in a book and dried it a bit before attaching it with matte medium. Chalks were used to age the drawing and the background is green mulberry paper - one of my favorite background items to use since it still allows the text of the book to peek through by allows me to write over it and be able to read my journaling.

No comments: