Monday, September 19, 2005

Waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting...

We are still waiting for the call. With each passing day, our daughter is getting older and we are getting more anxious to get her home. I feel better this week about the wait - last week was horrible. I was sure we would hear last week and each passing day was pure agony. I guess the time waiting and not hearing has helped me to relax and know that the call will come, but only when God deems that it is time.

My "Studio" is pretty much all set up - this only means the structure is there. The materials I have are somewhat organized, but mostly they are just stuffed into drawers and piled on my shelves until I have some time to really spend some time organizing. My work table is pretty much continually piled high as I try to begin sorting through things. Then I find time to clean it off and complete a little project ( a page in my ab journal or starting to create Claire's birth announcement) but then it gets piled high with stuff again.

I am looking forward to getting the studio area organized so I can do some really fruitful working there, even if it is only for 10 minutes a day. Ok, off to do my real job - teaching.

No comments: