Sunday, February 18, 2007


I feel the "need" to create - especially on weekends when I have a chance to breathe. Kids napping, sun shining, a day with nothing that really HAS to be done (except pay bills, do the dishes, do the laundry, walk the dog, begin my entries for the Asian encylopedia...) and I stole away for a while in the stolen moments studio - more like a couple of hours!
I made good on my new year's resolution to do more scrapbooking of our families memories - after a few minutes with altered booking :) I am proud to say that I made 3 new scrapbook pages - 2 of J and 1 of the family on father's day 2004 biking. Feels good. Off to do the things I don't HAVE to do, but really need to for the sake of a happy, healthy family.
Oh, and the "g" is my playing around with a photo program of a letter from a scrapbook paper that has the entire alphabet.

No comments: